|Designer Room Review
Designer Room Review is a simple, template driven design critique based upon photographs of a member’s room. Designer Room Reviews are given Free only by participating designers to members of Ava Living. Designer Room Review was invented to engage members in an easy, fun experience. The
purpose is to start a conversation, break down barriers, and build
trust so that members will appreciate the value of your design
is truly a revolutionary process that is based upon the new rules of
marketing on the internet that people want participation not propaganda. Designer Room Review is a unique experience bringing designers and consumers together to meet for their very first time.
The critique, photos, and subsequent review all are hosted by
AvaLiving.com and are available only to participating designers and
members of Ava Living.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: Designer Room Review QUICKLY moves consumers to become buyers by fulfilling their 3 levels of needs. Designer Room Review is the first step, but then you are able to sell the other Ava products to them including: Designer’s Top 7, Designer On-Demand, Personal Shopping, 3D Space Plans, and even Designer Select Looks. All of these services are explained in detail in their own User Guides.
What are the Benefits to me as a participating designer?
- Consumers contacting you for your design knowledge
- Unique Marketing opportunity – you can gain consumers without leaving your office.
- Inexpensive giveaway – sampling is a great way to alleviate fear in new consumers
- Beautiful appearance – consumers will love it.
- Viral in nature – the consumers do more marketing for you.
- A taste of your capabilities – just like ice cream or wine, everyone loves a taste before purchasing
- Template driven, fast and easy – doesn’t take much time
What are the benefits to participating Ava Living Members?
- Free review of their room from a professional designer – can’t get anywhere else
- Easy, fun way to introduction to a designer – participation will spread the word
- Start of a conversation without the angst of the first contact – eliminates barriers
What do I do, how much time and effort?
Designer Review is a simple to fill in template forms, designed to require anywhere from 5-10 minutes to complete. Designers can choose to do as little or as much as you choose in completing the review.
It is encouraged that you spend some time writing your own personal
comments to give your own flair and design acumen to the prospective
Won’t the client be getting something that they should pay me for?
You are giving them a reason to hire you for work. The designer review is not a design, merely a quick review of what they have existing. Remember, the rules of marketing on the internet are different than physical world.
People expect to be engaged and want a taste for free, a chance to show
your unique talents to people who want to hear from your.
How can I be sure that I’m not just wasting my time with this, giving reviews that won’t turn into a client?
lists, cold calling, waiting for referrals, producing expensive
brochures, doing show houses, all cost money and time and don’t produce high numbers of contacts from people who want your advice. Designer Review attracts members who are interested in Interior Design advice from professionals. If you consider the return on investment of the old, slow traditional marketing, you’ll understand the value of this approach.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call (562) 435-3242